Wednesday, December 2, 2009

New Youtube Account!

Ok so I am transferring to a new Youtube account called TechMech911.


Why you ask? Well I have been thinking a lot and I am sorry for not posting many videos lately I have been caught up in school. But that is not what I am trying to get at. What I am trying to say is, my old name and the name this blog goes by is kind of restricting. I am trying to make videos about "Everything" tech related instead of just computer related things.

See now do you see what I mean by the name Computerstuff101 is restricting? It says "Computerstuff" which makes people assume all I do is computer related things.
And yes I only used to do computer related things but now I am changing my name to TechMech911!

So now I feel more open to do all tech related things.

So stay tuned because I am saving up for an iPod Touch 32gb which will allow me to do reviews in cases, screen protectors, apps, earphones, speakers, and even show you guys how to make your own apps! So getting this iPod will open doors for a lot of reviews, and previews.

So that is just an update. Thanks for reading and I WILL SEE YOU GUYS LATER!

No comments:

Post a Comment