Sunday, December 20, 2009

Upcoming Events

Well guys since Christmas is in a few days I plan on getting a few tech gadgets and I think the one I am gonna get is the 3rd gen iPod touch 32GB version.

Now in case you are wondering why I would get the 32GB version instead of the 8GB or 64GB versions is because the 8GB version does not have the new 50% faster processor in it and it doesn't have the headphones with the microphone and remote. And the reason why I am not getting the 64GB version is because well thats to much space for me and it cost a tad bit to much.
So expect several reviews and unboxings of accessories and cases and stuff for the iTouch!

Another one of the gadgets I am going to get is a Zune HD.
I think this item is pretty cool! It has built in HD radio, an OLED Screen, it is HD capable, and it is just flat out SEXY!

Ok so those are just two of the things I am hoping to get so I will post videos on both of my Youtube accounts http://www.youtube.com/computerstuff101 and http://www.youtube.com/techmech911

Thanks for reading and please donate and subscribe to my account!

No comments:

Post a Comment