Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Fedora 10

Hey guys just finished installing Fedora 10 on my virtual machine in Ubuntu 8.10 Intrepid Ibex and Overall I really like it. Its fast (although it lags a little because of the virtual machine I am using), but other than that it is fun and seems stable as is most, if not all of the Linux distro's are.

The look of KDE is nice, but I haven't really been paying attention to KDE at all, except for when I used a live CD of Knoppix (which is horrible!!!), so I don't know if its been updated or what but it looks nice and sleek.

The default background is awesome, and I really like the start menu.
I still like gnome a bit better but KDE looks really cool, it also comes preloaded with a lot of cool and useful applications.

This Linux distro is pretty cool but I think i'll stick to Ubuntu I just don't think I can get used to KDE seeing as how Gnome is similar to the Windows layout and Ui.
But I do recommend this Os to anyone not just advanced users!!!
(Note that Fedora is also available in the Gnome desktop environment)

As always this has been Computerstuff101coming at you with all your hardware, software, and operating system needs!!!

Don't forget to check out my youtube channel!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment