Monday, February 16, 2009

Windows Vista Ultimate

Just finished installing Windows Vista Ultimate on my computer.
Now your probably wondering why I installed Vista if I don't like it very much.

Well the answer to that question is because I wanted to have more "options" and things like that.
And I wanted to be able to help all of you Vista Users out with your Vista needs.

Now what do I think about Vista Ultimate? Well its OK i guess.
But I still recommend Windows 7.
Just because its faster.

Now speed wise Vista Ultimate is pretty fast on my machine.
But results may vary on all of your pc's.
My specs are:

MOBO= MSI k9vgm-v

CPU= AMD ATHLON 64 X2

Video Card= NVIDIA GeForce 8600gt

RAM= 2gb ddr2

HDD= Western Digital 250GB

Now I just wanted to let you all know that.
So now you can ask even more questions about Vista so keep the questions rolling in!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment