Tuesday, February 17, 2009

More in depth review of Fedora 10

More In Depth Fedora 10 Review!!!



Hey guys computerstuff101 here and I just thought that Fedora 10 deserved a more in depth review so here it is!!!



For info on how to install Fedora 10 check out my Video!!!


OK so Fedora 10 is a very good Linux operating system.

But I said before I don't think I could get used to KDE well I was wrong I could and I have!!!



Before when I had reviewed Fedora 10 I was running it in a crappy VM in Ubuntu 8.10.

Well now I am running it in the amazingly fast VMware Workstation 6.5!!!





And all I can say is that it is flat out awesome.

I really like the start menu in KDE its sweet.

And the interface is really nice like I said before it is really fast.



It is stable but it still isn't as stable as gnome.

I don't know about all of you but I don't like the built in Internet Browser.

That is the one bad thing about Fedora its built in Internet Browser.



I think they could have done better with the start up screen.

At least put some sort of logo or something!!!


OK so it comes with lots of apps and things of that matter.
But one thing that is annoying is that when you are logged on to root it annoyes you with all of these pop up messages.
It gets old.



Well I think I have said about all I can about Fedora 10 with KDE so talk to you soon!!!

(Note Fedora 10 is also availible in with Gnome).

No comments:

Post a Comment