Friday, February 13, 2009

VMware Workstation 6.5

Hey I just finished installing Ubuntu 8.10 on VMware Workstation 6.5.

Now your probably wondering why I installed it on a virtual machine if I already have it on my "real" machine, well its because I removed it, that simple I just removed it, I needed the hard drive space.


Now back to VMware, It is very fast!!!
Its not like the one I was using in Ubuntu 8.10 (which is extremely slow) (Not Ubuntu but the Virtual pc), that is the one that I used to review Fedora 10.

It is very straight forward & easy to use.
I like the interface.
It is just nice!!!

I really recommend this program to anyone who is new to linux or wants to try it out, or if you want to try out Windows 7 (which is a very good OS I have been using it since its official public beta release).

No comments:

Post a Comment